Sunday 16 May 2010

Ok here it is...


When I original had the puppet idea in mind, the characters I designed kept this creative feel I use in my work. And it never left my mind...

So I reworked that idea in general. Each guidelines would take place in a "Learning Room", in the style of a experimentation lab. Where there would be a subject and a teacher trying to complete the guideline task; each example would roughly take between 10-20 seconds.
I wanted to mix in some humour, since these creations could be so much more than flat messages... but instead something to remember, and memories stay in the mind, as intended.
It might be perfect for this folder, but if I could get some animating done and clear things up afterwards... then all the better.
Speak soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment