Sunday 8 November 2009

Follow me!... Ok

The logo designs were all custom and while not every product on the shelf will be original; I'm hoping to have some variety mixed in with Supermarket-line food and independant brands. These were drawn in a way I could have fun with them; even if the drawing quality isn't up to scale; but there was an inspiration to the cartoony vision of the designs.

Oddworld Inhabitants was a gaming company that created its "Oddworld" computer game series some years back; starting with "Abe's Oddysee" in 1996, and lastly... "Stranger's Wrath" in 2004/2005. I recently purchased the Art of Oddworld out of love for the work done for the beautiful series of games; and I thought this might a good chance to scan in some fictional logos and products used in the game as inspiration to my cause:
I doubt I would ever be this good... but nevertheless; it's my cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment