Wednesday 4 November 2009

I'm late for a very important fate!


Have I been misreading those quotes again...

Here they are; all coloured up and crude. But they're here... now to do MORE of them.
I've described what each one means at the Pirates Produce blog; and since I don't feel like copy and pasting them here; go check it out! Do us both a favour...


But while we wait for some actually work; I have not really "talked" about how I feel about these designs. I quite like some of the ideas; though my drawings skills are not up to scratch with how I wanted to show them... but I've still got to show the packets themselves; depending on what models get shown. I've wanted to create a Zapp Bar; so this might be interesting to see what comes out of it.
It took a while; but I believe it works... how do people keep up with this...

No comments:

Post a Comment