Sunday 25 October 2009

So fate has been decided

Ok; I've decided the team I'm going to work for...

Pirates of the Produce Aisle!!!

I remembered what I said last post; but to be honest... out of all the choices; this is the only one which I feel like as a team; we could have fun as well as create a good job. None of the choices (including mine) didn't feel right for this term; and I guess we all needed to rethink our ideas. But this seems the closest to what I can apply for:

I can already see it being a 3d project... which is one of the biggest problems for me; since my 3D-work isn't that great. However, I am create able to design props and possible the set for the project; since I don't have the skills to rig or code the events throughout the story. So designing the store might be quite fun and acceptable.

The other project I was interested in, Red Rock got rejected since the group was not available on the day when deciding. It made me worried that THAT team would be seperated and working on their own most of the time; which I just didn't want to play along with... it reminds me too much of the Leonard days back in the second year, term one.

I'm also helping on the conceptual side of the team for the Backgrounds; as well as helping with additional subideas to be implemented into the story; as well as animating. Though animating isn't a majority role.

Concept will be added in the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment